Card of the Week
The majority of my cards and projects are designed to be very quick and easy to make and will need little to no instructions other than dimensions. I have provided a list of products that I commonly use at the bottom.
Cardstocks: Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Punches: Heart to Heart, Scallop Oval, Large Oval, corner rounder
Embellishments: Ribbons (discontinued)
Stamp Sets: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Additional materials: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Folder, Dimensionals
Base of card: Chocolate Chip (5 ½” x 8 ½”…..scored at 4 ¼”)
2nd layer: Very Vanilla – 4” x 5 ¼” (edges sponged with Cherry Cobbler)
· Cut a piece of ribbon 6” long, adhere towards the top with ends to the
· Adhere piece of Very Vanilla to base of card
· Cut a 4” piece of ribbon and tie a bow in the center of the above mentioned ribbon.
- Cherry Cobbler – 4” x 1 ¾” (corners rounded)
2 1/8” x ¾” (for Ribbon Wave)
- Very Vanilla – 1 ½” x 3 ¾” (corners rounded)
Sponge edges with Cherry Cobbler ink
Adhere to 4” x 1 ¾” piece of Cherry Cobbler (from above)
- In Cherry Cobbler ink, stamp “Happy Anniversary” from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set onto a piece of Very Vanilla cs, punch out with Large Oval Punch, sponge edges with Cherry Cobbler
- From Chocolate Chip cs –
- Punch 1 Scallop Oval.
- Using Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, pierce a hole in center of each scallop.
- Adhere “Happy Anniversary” to the center.
- Using Dimensionals, adhere “Happy Anniversary” to the center of the 1 ½” x 3 ¾” piece of Very Vanilla.
- Punch out 2 sets of hearts using the Heart to Heart Punch.
- Optional: Lay them in the Perfect Polka Dot Folder and run through the Big Shot
- Adhere long hearts to either side of “Happy Anniversary”
- Ribbon Wave – to attach to the 2 1/8” x ¾” piece of Cherry Cobbler - watch this video for better instructions – Dawn’s Stamping Thoughts – Ribbon Wave (I watch a lot of her videos….she is my favorite!)
- After completing the Ribbon Wave, adhere Cherry Cobbler piece (with Ribbon Wave) to the bottom center of your card.
- Using Dimensionals, adhere the medium sized hearts to either side.
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla (sponge edges with Cherry Cobbler) to adhere to the inside for journaling.