- Lay wrong sides of fleece together.
- Trim them to the same size
- Fold the blanket into a square so all 4 corners are stacked together
- Using a paper plate as a guide, round the corners. Mark the top layer and then use it as a guide to cut the remaining layers
5. After you have rounded the corners, stitch around the entire blanket using a 1 to 1 1/4" seam.
6. Cut small slits around the outside edge about 1/4" apart
7. Using embroidery floss (all 6 strands) and tie knots either randomly (as in the floral blanket) or in a pattern (in the I Love You blanket)