- 10" x 13" Frame
- Created on the back of the "picture" included in the frame or you can use a piece of poster board
- Background squares - 3" (color: Marina Mist)
- 2nd layer squares - 2 3/4" (paper from local store)
- Letters - retired Stampin' Up! (color: Marina Mist)
- Hot Dog: Word Window Punch #119857 (colors: Crumb Cake; Pretty in Pink; Real Red; Daffodil Delight)
- Lady Bug: 1 3/8" Circle Punch # 119860; 1" Circle Punch #119868
- Hamburger: Large Oval Punch #119855 (color: Crumb Cake(bun); Early Expresso (hamburger) ); 1 1/4" Square Punch (color: Daffodil Delight); 1" Circle Punch (color: Real Red); Small Heart Punch (color: Certainly Celery)
- Watermelon: Pennants Builder Punch #122361 (colors: Real Red and Garden Green)
- Grill: 1 1/4" Circle Punch #119861; 3/4" Circle Punch; 1/2" Circle Punch #119869; Word Window Punch
To view cards I made using the Hamburger and Hot Dogs, click HERE.
To learn more about Stampin' Up! or to place an order 24/7, click here.
If you have any questions, please let me know.